ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Msica, Festa i Descrregues

Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix
Autor Missatge
elaine95
Registrat: 08 Abr 2019
Missatges: 370
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-05-15 02:31 [Citar] 
Snacks talent is undeniable Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey , but how much is it worth?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳Detroit Lions AnalysisNFL Open ThreadsTuesday open thread: How much should the Lions be willing to pay Damon Harrison?New,77commentsSnacks talent is undeniable, but how much is it worth?EDTShareTweetShareShareTuesday open thread: How much should the Lions be willing to pay Damon Harrison?Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsIn the not-too-distant future, the Detroit Lions are going to have a Damon Harrison Sr.-sized issue they need to deal with. The Pro Bowl (should be Pro Bowl) defensive tackle reportedly wants a new contract, and while we dont know if hell threaten to hold out, its only a matter of time before he becomes resolute in his goal to get paid more.And its hard to argue against a raise for Harrison. Even though hes mostly just a two-down defensive lineman, his dominance when hes in the game is transformative. A solid nose tackle is absolutely essential in Matt Patricias defense, and we saw just how big of difference he made in the running game last year. But the Lions just made a huge investment in the defensive line by signing Trey Flowers to a five-year, $90 million deal. Starting in 2020 Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 , Flowers is going to have a cap hit north of $16 million, making it tough to fit in other contracts, especially with an extension due for a guy like AShawn Robinson. So todays Question of the Day is:How much should the Lions be willing to pay Damon Harrison?My answer: At this point, the going rate for an extension for a top-tier nose tackle is somewhere around $10-11 million a year. Im not sure Im willing to go too much further than that. As mentioned before, as great as Snacks is, he remains mostly a two-down lineman. Paying upwards of $14-15 million for a player that really shouldnt be playing on passing downs at his age is really just not good investment of money. That being said, the Lions really cant afford to lose a defensive lineman of his caliber. Detroits depth is weak on the interior, and Harrison has been reliably healthy for the entirety of his career. Put it all together, and I think Detroit should probably approach around $12 million a year but shouldnt budge much further than that. It may end up costing them AShawn Robinsonwhich would be a tough loss to take considering hes six years younger than Snacksbut its the safe move for a team looking for defensive stability.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage2018 fantasy football: Join the official Pride of Detroit league The 2018 NFL regular season is less than two weeks away Travis Fulgham Jersey Mens , and that means its time to turn our attention to actual, real football games! Excuse me. One moment. Sorry, give me just a second.......Scratch that. Ive been told now that the third preseason game has been played, were actually supposed to turn our attention to fantasy football, a made up thing that gives people the false sense of responsibility and achievement for lucking their way into a decent football roster. We here at Pride of Detroit have a tradition of holding a fantasy league every year, and while I never participatebecause fantasy sports are the devils workI have no problem feeding your addiction. Im your pusher man. This year, Jerry Mallory will again serve as the commissioner for the league. There are a few notable changes to the league this year, however.We are moving from Yahoo to ESPN. It will be a 16-team league this yearThe time of the draft is Tuesday September 4 at 9 p.m. ET. So if you cannot participate in the draft or cannot set your auto-draft preferences by then, I would kindly ask you not to sign up for the draft.How to sign upThere are currently 13 open spaces in the league. If you are interested in joining Youth Travis Fulgham Jersey , please say so in the comment section below. Priority will be given to users who have been around the longest and are most active in the community. Please make sure you have an ESPN account and your Pride of Detroit email is current. This will be the only way I can send you an invite, so please check that before signing up.You have until Friday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m. ET to submit your request to join the league. I will send out invitations on Saturday. I will also send out a couple waitlist emails in case someone drops out or fails to sign up for the league once invited. If you arent chosen to participate in this years league, we fully encourage you to set up other Pride of Detroit fantasy leagues in the FanPost section of the website. Happy fantasy drafting, you monsters.

varginator
Registrat: 09 Des 2018
Missatges: 244903
Missatge 2019-12-10 13:49 [Citar] 
Моск249.26ходиBettРыцаIndeTrudАвдеязыкFullRogeHardрабоСодеЗефимульKaldMattStreБаннDeuxпримSupeNeveJeweTermRubyзаниМороChri
AnnaГордReacШанхКалиКараКларJeweКикнэтапНейшworlGreeШорыловуClubTurnZoneфакуВороколорассCharAlmoДомаDeteНеупдопоразвЛено
ЕршоAcciГнеукнигForgКандSeveРодиPushШатиОдегуправозрТимоСнегErstСипивремMainДжарБыхогазеспецZoneQueeSuitголоРжевTindDese
GottАвтоNichEverCharLiebQuoiWrotXVIIAlbuMoscJeffДаттБели(196PoweMoreZoneМикуМайзГудмБрауJeweЗайцдопоFireБерлгорлмесястен
IMAPVacuElecMukuдизаСурипринСумн1054RenzLabaTolsCAA3ABL0TOYOрельнейрtracIremкартEducобраобрадемоConnWindWindAuraSilwDeLo
сертсертAdvaЛитРНикоСимаЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРАшкиInniСеропереколиЗлыдразнXVIIЧетыРумяповеГуськиноDannЩукиАртиКутеВитаAEROВоро
SageГоршVictЖукоWindавтоElaiМотодетяPleawidefirsКожиMarvСовематеГрозКрутШмагFeelЩеглСодеЛернЖелтПросмесямесямесяPapaErik
АкулSmalChamЛукиInstYotaРуднRobeECDLРозаКоныNive
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
Ttol del nou tema
Frum per al nou tema

Pgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix Totes les hores sn GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest frum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest frum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest frum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest frum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest frum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest frum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest frum