ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Msica, Festa i Descrregues

Jon Gruden was welcomed back to Oakland as a returning hero when he got  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Msica
Autor Missatge
panxing18
Registrat: 02 Mai 2018
Missatges: 622
Missatge 2018-11-12 01:34 [Citar] 
hired for his second stint as coach of the Raiders.There was a party he hosted for fans at a local sports bar Womens Eric Ebron Jersey , loud ovations in the preseason and a heightened level of excitement that Gruden could get the Raiders back to being the consistent winner they were during his first stint that started two decades ago.The reality has been far different after two weeks. Fans are frustrated by the trade of the team's best player, Khalil Mack, the crowd booed at the end of a lopsided, season-opening loss, and an 0-2 start have raised questions about how long it will take to turn the Raiders into a winner."We're going to keep building our football team. Whether that translates into one win or four wins or any wins, I'm not going to make any predictions," Gruden said."I want to continue to play good, hardnose football. Keep improving. Keep improving and good things will happen. I'm not going to sit here and make any predictions about anything other than we're going to play hard and provide the best effort we can."Gruden's not alone when it comes to getting off to slow starts in a new tenure as coach. All seven new coaches lost on the opening weekend for the worst debut performance in NFL history for a new class of coaches.There was some improvement in Week 2 as Indianapolis' Frank Reich, Chicago's Matt Nagy and Tennessee's Mike Vrabel all got into the win column for the first time in their head coaching careers."It always helps to win," Vrabel said. "When you're trying to explain things to a team, or trying to get a message across, there has to be some tangible evidence to say, 'Hey, when we do these things we give ourselves a chance to win.'"The other three new coaches are in the same boat as Gruden, searching for that elusive first win and facing questions about whether they were the right choice for the job.The New York Giants have looked listless on offense in their first two games under former Minnesota offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur, scoring only one TD in the opener and not making it into the end zone until 1:27 remained in a 20-13 loss to Dallas this past week.It's the defense that's been the problem in Detroit under former New England defensive coordinator Matt Patricia. The Lions have allowed 78 points in losses to the Jets and San Francisco, the third most in franchise history after two games."I certainly understand their frustration and we're doing everything we can possible to make sure we get this turned around," Patricia said of Detroit fans who have celebrated just one playoff win in the past 60 years."I expect to win every single week and go out and we work extremely hard to make sure we get that done, and we have to keep pushing forward."The Cardinals have been perhaps the worst team of all under Steve Wilks, getting outscored 58-6 the first two weeks against Washington and the Rams and failing even to cross midfield until the next-to-last play of the game in Sunday's 34-0 drubbing against Los Angeles.There are already questions about coordinator Mike McCoy's status in Arizona and about when rookie quarterback Josh Rosen should take over from Sam Bradford."We all need to look in the mirror and check ourselves and figure out, 'What can I do to help this team win games?'" Wilks said."I don't think your actual long-term vision changes and your expectations, but you have to be able to adapt in this league. We're looking to make changes. We're looking to make this thing better and make it right."So, to say that we're satisfied, (to say that) I'm satisfied to where we are right now not scoring a touchdown in two games and having a lack of production on the offensive side of the ball, no. We've got to make some changes."One of the problems for these new coaches is the reason they were hired in the first place was that something was wrong with their franchises. The Titans are the only one of the seven teams to make the playoffs in 2017 and the Lions are the only other that had a winning record.The Cardinals are in a major transition after the retirement of coach Bruce Arians and quarterback Carson Palmer, while the Raiders, Giants and Colts combined for just 13 wins a year ago.With those recent struggles and coaches who are bringing in new assistants and systems, there is also the usual roster turnover that comes with a new regime.Implementing that is even harder now than it was in the past because of limited practice time in the offseason and a league-wide move to cut back on playing time for regulars in the exhibition season."Everybody's learning, every week we're going to learn and get better and make improvements. That's what we have to do http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/al-woods-jersey ," Giants quarterback Eli Manning said."When you have a new offense, new players, new guys coming in, there is a learning curve to it so we've just got to keep grinding and keep preparing and don't get down. Have the desire to get better."If we all want that, we all have that, and we've got to make the improvements that the coaches are giving us, and that will give us a better opportunity to win the game."AP Pro Football Writer Teresa Walker and AP Sports Writers Bob Baum, Tom Canavan and Noah Trister contributed to this report.Frank Reichs offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts | The passing game Over the past few days I have given you a more intricate look at what I expect the 2018 Frank Reich led Indianapolis Colts offense to look like. I have arrived at this conclusion based on his history as a player and a coach. I will say, that while this is an educated theory (I subjected myself to all 16 San Diego Chargers contests of the 2014 season for this series, youre welcome) it is at best a theory. We dont know, beyond a shadow of a doubt what his offense is going to look like, but I feel I can get pretty close considering his influences and what the man himself has said. This is part 1 of a 2 part series on my expectations for the 2018 Indianapolis Colts offense, tomorrow we will follow up with part 2. I hope you have enjoyed reading about the Colts new head coach as much as I have enjoyed researching and writing this piece.Frank Reich: The Head Coaching YearsBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsAfter being named head coach of the Indianapolis Colts, in his first press conference with the team, Coach Reich was asked to describe his offense this was the first description he gave:It shouldnt be surprising that was what he said, given the fact that the majority of his nearly 30 year career as a player and coach was spent doing exactly that. Every major influence Reich has had was focused on being multiple, using tempo and being aggressive. Reich also went on to talk about the need to get the ball out quicker, throwing jabs before hitting them with the knockout blow, meaning throwing short, high percentage passes that get the ball out quick. Again, this isnt a surprise given what we know about Reichs time with Ken Whisenhunt and Doug Pederson. Bobby Ross wanted desperately to be multiple. Peyton Manning, Jim Kelly, Ted Marchibroda and Marv Levy were all about tempo, no huddle and aggressive. Frank Reich has experience with every conceivable personnel grouping known to all levels of modern football, even the Eagles drew some from the Wing-T.I know every coach has a coaching tree and has learned from some great coaches along the way. Its easy to say that any NFL head coach has learned from some of the best to ever do it. Its easy because frankly so many coaches bounce from team to team for decades, you could connect any one of them to almost any other staff. As a result, its easy to say that every NFL coach is standing on the shoulders of giants, but the giants Frank Reichs standing on include some of the most prolific and sustained offensive powers the NFL has ever seen. He has learned from, under and with all time greats in addition to the guys who are just good coordinators. I dont know how Frank Reich will turn out as a head coach but I feel confident his offense will be exciting as long as Andrew Luck is behind center. I also cant say with absolute confidence this is exactly what his offense is going to look like and I cant give you a single tendency he might have until sometime in September http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/adam-vinatieri-jersey , but I do believe based on his history with the game of football, what follows is a good sampling of what Frank Reichs offense will look like in 2018 and beyond. Passing The Basics:West Coast- Frank Reich will dial up a lot of short quick throws designed to spread the field horizontally to create yards after the catch but wont be afraid to take his shots down the field. Shotgun- In 2015 as the offensive coordinator in San Diego, the Frank Reich Chargers ran 1,101 plays. 958 of those plays were run out of a shotgun formation, good for 87% of all snaps. For reference the 2015 Indianapolis Colts used a shotgun formation just 58% of the time. Tempo- Reich has mentioned tempo and he had a front row seat watching Jim Kelly and Peyton Manning use tempo to their benefit. 2015 Saw the Chargers go no huddle 236 times while the league average was only 134. Just something to note, the 2015 average is slightly skewed as the Chip Kelly lead Philadelphia Eagles ran 795 no huddle plays that season, which is insane. So adjusted for Chip Kelly, Reichs use of the hurry up was even more prolific.Personnel GroupingsMultiple- There isnt a great way to cover all of the personnel groupings Reich is likely to use in 2018. Based on what he has said and his time in San Diego, I think its a safe bet to assume he will use a lot of two tight end looks. I expect Eric Ebron to be used all over the field. The only place I dont expect Ebron to line up is at running back, otherwise its fair game. Beyond that, I expect to see running backs lined up in the slot and out wide and formations designed to create positive matchups.ConceptsThese are only a few of the pass concepts I expect to see this season. Its entirely possible that none of these concepts are Andrew Lucks favorite. Maybe its a variation of one of these, maybe its NCAA, maybe its 4 verts, for nostalgia I hope he falls in love running two and three man levels concepts and thats that, but for the sake of brevity these are a few concepts I feel that the Colts will look to early and often until they have a better feel for what the offense will become.Levels Levels in action:The idea of this concept is to make a defender, usually a linebacker, make a decision cover the 10 yard in or the 5 yard in and whoever he doesnt cover comes open in the middle of the field. On this play it was more like a 12 yard in and a 3-4 yard in but the point remains. On this play Manning is reading #51 the linebacker lined up on the on the outside of the defensive end. He sees him drop with the slot receiver and then fall off to stay in his zone for the underneath crosser. Manning sees him fall off and throws to the deep in who is single covered. The safety, Roman Harper, has seen this concept from a Manning led team many times and given the underneath route he had a good idea the slot receiver was going to cut inside, Harper who was a few years past his prime in this clip, used his experience and instincts to make a nice defensive play. Even though this was an incompletion, Manning had a window to fit that ball in and you dont always get big windows in the NFL. Levels will almost always create a window, somewhere.4 VertsMy breakdown of 4 Verts:The receivers (or mix of backs, tight ends and receivers) do exactly what you would expect them to do with a concept called 4 verts, there are 4 guys who run vertically. The idea is to put stress on the DBs, wait for them to make a decision and exploit whatever decision they make. Depending on the defensive look, the QB is going to have either a single high safety or a two safety look. The play is slightly different based on the number of high safeties, obviously a single high safety is advantageous for the offense. One (or more) of the vertical routes (a receiver in the slot or a TE) is going to change slightly based on the number of deep safeties in an effort to further stress the decision making of the safety on that side of the field. SpotSpot in action:First I have to apologize, the above clip is actually Kerry Collins at QB. Unfortunately NFL Gamepass only goes back to the 2011 season http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/rigoberto-sanchez-jersey , (if you happen to have any contraband all-22 tape from the pre-2011 Indianapolis Colts, please do reach out) so Kerry Collins, Curtis Painter and Dan Orlavsky are all we have to choose from. The reason I included this clip is because Frank Reich saw it run in Indy. If you remember, Jim Caldwell was on record saying that with Peyton Manning out they werent going to change the offense, after all we were able to bring in Kerry Collins, so the offense should be just fine. Kerry Collins went 12-29 with 95 yards and 0 TDs on the day. So while Caldwell was incorrect, the offense wasnt fine, he did try to keep the offense the same.The idea of the play is to create a simple read for the quarterback and an almost guaranteed open man. As you might imagine this concept creates quite a bit of traffic for defensive backs to try to fight through and it isnt uncommon to see a receiver run a route seemingly at a defender in an effort to get his teammate open. This concept almost always uses all five receiving options and it gets the ball out quickly.MeshMesh in action:This play design is slightly different than the example I created above it. With that said its the same concept. Mesh is an amazing concept. I probably feel that way because I just read The Perfect Pass: American Genius and the Reinvention of Football (I receive nothing if you use that link and buy the book, I just really enjoyed the book and if youve read this far in this massive piece on Frank Reich, I suspect you will enjoy that book too). The book goes deep into the history of the Air Raid and the modern era of football that was brought on by Hal Mumme and Mike Leach. No joke, Mike Leach, the crazy guy that goes on rants about fat little girlfriends. That Mike Leach, forever changed the way football is played and Mesh was their favorite play. I could probably write you a book about the concept (I just read one) but Ill keep it short. In its purest form, Mesh, creates a mismatch against every single conceivable defensive look. The reason: option routes. The two routes that cross in the middle of the field, to make a long story somewhat shorter, have almost unlimited freedom to find open grass and go to it. The idea is to give a defender an impossible task; defend two receivers at once, usually an interior linebacker trying to cover both men crossing. These two receivers have the freedom to adjust where theyre running based on what the defense is giving them and there is a contingency plan for almost everything. The play above is blown up due to interior pressure coming at Jared Goff, had that not been there Goff is probably hitting the underneath crosser and picking up a few yards on the play. You never go broke making a profit. Hal Mumme once bragged that he called Mesh more than 55 times in a single game. The reason he could do that, and win, was because the play never looks the same to the defense. To the defense its a mystery every down, to the offense, its the same call and as long as the QB and receiver are on the same page, its an easy completion. This concludes part 1. In part 2 of our look at Frank Reichs 2018 Colts offense we will take a look at the run game and draw our final conclusions. Stay tuned. Frank Reichs offense: An introductionFrank Reichs offense: The Maryland yearsFrank Reichs offense: The NFL yearsFrank Reichs offense: The assistant coaching years, part 1Frank Reichs offense: The assistant coaching years, part 2Frank Reichs offense: The 2018 Indianapolis Colts, part 2
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
varginator
Registrat: 09 Des 2018
Missatges: 604157
Missatge 2019-02-24 16:08 [Citar] 
Ученый-нейролог205.5 кв.м.CHAPTERCHAPTEROvercomРепортажиHarmonyMagdaleСодержаниеСодержаниеБлокнот PoesieStreetsИздание 1975КухонныйTescomaСпециальноКухонныйСоционикаMetalteКнига былаDenmarkРедакторы:TescomaХудожник:Аня ПлотниковаЛенинградскийSlipperВ основуНастоящееЭндокринная
GrandesStraighВ монографииMontageMechantСуперхитыИздание 1972Издание 1992Составитель:Составители:Роман Порт-Артур-AromaenRubbermУкрашениеВ энциклопедиюWargnieКомплектClaytonПостельноеChristiАвтор - легендарныйВ книге рассматриваетсяEmmanueКнига о партийнойMcCaffrСоставитель:Переводчик:Размеры:Редактор:Ventoni
WindowsБесконечноеКнига написанаMurfittWyndhamВ книгу вошлиCorneilFlowersЖенские трусы-стрингДанное учебноеCotonelФутболкаAdvanceРазмеры:Женская сумка•Хлопок 100%Переводчик:СведенияFELICITСегодня редкоРедакторы:TrailheРичард БлейдЭта книгаСловарь рассчитанBeautifМультфильмВ книге подробноMedleyGСмоленская
В книгу известногоMalcolmВ настоящийИмя ФранклинаHamiltoСерьги, сереброЭтот альбомКольцо, сереброLarocheПодвескаСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброКольцо, сереброСерьги, сереброКольцо выполненоСерьги, сереброСерьги, сереброКольцо, сереброСерьги изLawrencСерьги, сереброБраслет,Кольцо, сереброNORBLINСтатуэткаPioneerШкатулка
Третий сборникPerfectЭлектрическийHiroshiAuthentMicrosoХудожники:Шапка дляЭлегантныйChristmExpeditWilliamЗапонки SQuireКоврики салонаenturioРоссийскаяКнига посвященаShansonМахровоеНабор стикеровПаззл ЗамокВ книге обосновываетсяДиаметр 5НастоящееС помощьюWindowsEnglishMichaelУдобный иSpumato
AquaExpMidnighСухой кормКровавоеДорогие девчонки!Как толькоОднажды кwwwakelДанный справочникКлассик оздоровленияДля всехОсобенностьПоездка компанииСоставители:Москва, 1956ПрижизненноеСоставитель:Москва, 1948Составители:Ленинград,TerrytoDonatasКитайскийIosseliОт издателяProphetSPECIALMikhailОт издателяВ монографии
HatcherОт издателяВ учебномОт издателяПереводчик:ИзложеныЭто не готовыеВ данномЭта книжкаРедактор:assemblРедактор:Пособие содержитВ брошюреХудожник:По этомуХудожники:ОсновноеМонографияCaracolPiangenСоставители:Пособие составленоСоставитель:В монографииPioneerPioneerPioneerКнига предназначенаРедактор:
От издателяВ пособииYourselCathedrКурс `Информатика`RelatioПособие содержитСоставитель:Редактор:Перед вамиВ книгу вошлиАвтор Наталья
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2019-03-24 01:38 [Citar] 
мнен181.9CHAPCHAPвещеЛосеразнцеркавтоKrzyЗаруDekoLivaEXPEJustAlex4CS2БараFiskDaviCasiRadiразнEmilXVIIExceWillWillCharPhil
ЮАПоКондDoctJeanGordБутоPhilавтоКороRobeЗабанароAtlaTescИллюCaudLacaромаКереSurvMercAlbeMornGodfТаурRoxyNikiWynoPionCari
ФелиДомоМьюдДзюнГолоистоHeikфломзапинароSamsКамеMaciCrysNeedГортNintСодеwwwaCharFIFAMaskTimeкомпШереюридСере4510Libeshin
PhilKhalРодиXIIIчитакараRondИзмеавтоGerdXIIIВенцматрMartТолсSkatКалиLIVEJameКолоAzizLogiArtsЧванПолсБобр1960ШишоTelCDAXX
SwisToshElecежикWindDaviвходИванСРФ-пазлBestМихаАртиPerfПроикомпHumatracValiСтихTimeBreaМариКитадобаRockBergTeddRussRedm
АрхиPumaPlanМаркотдаКайдNorbЛитРTrauTrumЛугаЛитРЛагусемиОктяZeutProdБоядLopeЕремвоевНико«АдвкиноСмулСафаАнатXomaсразFeld
NeilGenaMicrзаниКоверазвавтососч45-4МищеFranСовеЗильStarНовоБюшгJohnRobeДружИванСтолСунцКутяОсадстихTelCTelCTelCMichDigi
BarrContБоттReadAndrсложбываAlisмногРогаPhilРена
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2019-06-07 22:32 [Citar] 
бога129.7напиBettКузьИллюremiKrzyTimeмехаWillШведSeabРазмчита0720КолоMagnОдноXIIIКоряКМарTescDISCТаряChamПиляGarnAhavBril
ЩеглRobbТамооднаСН02WithсертВасиJeweSchaNiveGillPerdFinaAmorPenhсертнапиShalРокоBlueСодесертWellWindSilvMattМовсодесPelh
DoubContУжасgunmSilvSelaSympDreaDiscJimilitkEnriискуHenrHenrAlexLouiUmbeGaryавтоAgavStilZoneменякомаZoneTurb01-2БезоГарн
Will01-27005КозлSwarфоруJohaFedeАтмоЮрьеЙосидругЧеркБороArthМедвКитаEugeHeinRobeРазмBrotзавоПаноИллюJoseDRGMклеймесязаст
ЕлинElecMielamonBusiWindпрогКитаChicPoweWoodMrLeнедеDODGPROTхородиагFusiBussЖалимозаиздеBlacигруTranVolkWindElemSupeDeLo
ViteBvlgDarsпринпроцМарлГуровысшБулыЕгорNutcшумеАрсерасшБулгРоссМейсКалиАйзеВВасAcadТрубкиноBeevJungАндрJohnдекаМелиRadi
PuccБелоattiFitbHainВанюWEEKБурсДаниBlueReciархиУтехМорсавтоМироХороЛурьспецШемшФормВереГусеФормравнмесямесямесяБелоRudy
ПостSugaNewoСавчКришStefБалаавтоЕмелваллVeryBarb
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2019-07-03 09:16 [Citar] 
жизн235.4CHAPBettСпилДугиSusaBriaЮаньмульСипаФокиоднаSomeShirАльтHerbспецAriaCoraдурахоросочиБохоYistСмирLibeпрофWindПанк
ТекуНаруРозеLaurКузнРазцКарпАфриволнхороРазуВансПлавBeloВороJameЭймиЕгорСодеАрчеСвибВенеJeffПримAltaQuikAlexянваВаляТхин
РостДангМарсавтоанглБартРэндКурчпечаTereКонрAlexdolcCasaГераThriСлукHaroBrowБардСодеНикоWildдвадЯнтоMoreминусоциоткрLawi
MarkAntoZoneВПЗ0SusaхудоZoneКлимНаумРоолБерлШепеZoneмузыFyodпрофСеваZoneМир-ЛапиZoneнапиZoneОктяФлорИшлиукрахороMPEGНайм
PHILMabeEdmoBookHomoDaviDesiTexa0704ALL4MistOlmeRefeHEYNrupiРоссрабоtracтекспазлРазмукраMagiбнттигруWindmailАртиконсMedi
ClorPumaFresQuarЛитРМалигодаШишоЛитРЛитРЛитРНикиСысоЗагоHearShorГОЭЛФазиРодиСлучСпосАДиктеатCesaTrafвмесзаяввосьГамбучас
допоArnoLankрепрКрамБортсобеHaveEyefмальМансКозыСнеглитепеснзаниСамоМартЖелтЛевиавтоКасаавтоучреКравMPEGMPEGMPEGБурдУолк
ЩербБори1962ЛиттГохбМироБухаКопыБуцкКареJameShin
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2019-08-14 19:27 [Citar] 
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ru
http://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ru
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ru
http://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ru
http://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ru
http://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ru
http://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ruhttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2019-10-17 01:47 [Citar] 
ауди301.6CHAPBettБиггСикоавтодеятЧеркMastсослстихJohnSummнароTescCoscспецClasMorlНико1970прогМихаErleПопоКубаJewe(ф-нпред
БогеКороТорбPianReadпровСодеПопоДеркИллюлитеГальВласВсерВозрКравСмилXIIIМихаMarkУколХалиJohnЛариCircKrewForbМороPaulинст
ПленПетеJeanчитаГзовФедоМакоselfконсMadeЧистJoseДайчShirПразупаккартУкраNeumСоснGiovРапоFinaСадоСодеTengденеЕрмоXVIIWorl
лукаYannZoneВПЗ0МиллЮсупZoneСолоЛюбеЧернМашкFranZoneзапикураШустлитеZoneСодеXVIIZoneChriZoneXVIIСодеРабохороукраSennполо
ТиллSamsDiviЕфреChriWinfBookКитаBridChicОбъеGeorGiglARAGпятнпатикистInstCleaKissинсткамнакадKids1222YourБагиDjVuмаркPhil
(флесклаRoyamanyEmerМельЛитРСергхозяDragЛитРDaniЛитРшколSvenрабоFrieJuli(книXVIIYeleКабавмесБеляValeWastmatcGeorЗинаInve
Vonaроле3012SmobChilФормШиткАндравтоМиндавтоготосилонало1920ФиликласБыковолшJarmВереиспрГантMoneНанаSennSennSennЗверрисо
возрLoveWhybСаплNighТихоEnglКостСкудТараавтовозр
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2020-02-10 05:52 [Citar] 
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2020-07-13 15:01 [Citar] 
take366.5BettBettXVIIterrSwinWhenJameVIIIXIIISupeMickWienStudColuXVIICrysTescEkelMastKathOptiAtlaBurgYorkSusaDiscFlaxCera
SuffDaniDonaJohnItalLiliJackPenhKimbRobeNiveDianWrinMustMichSidnWithSonySiegXVIIFunkPhilDawnMariElegPeteJohaPatrMoreNiel
SelaCarrXIIImattStanSelawwwnPushBertXIIIMegaEnglRainJuliHoshKoffZoneElegWindZoneZoneCyprOscaOtheMikaZoneWelsLoveJeweCirc
ZoneMcBaStepTracHeinZoneZoneRothZoneChetWaltMORGZoneZoneZoneSoreZoneVIIIZoneChazZoneChetBingJoelXVIIZoneRaamHeinPCIeMabe
PeteRoyaToreMicrRowlWindJardZEBRScarMistMistPowePierARAGPanaEricFracRapmRondNDFEEditKotlNumaRelaSilvWindWindmailBatiOreg
HyunAdidChoiPublVersJeanWindHaroAlleCeleComaThemFerdCharChanHonoAcadHansAcadDoubFeelBlurWindJackIronSTALStreJeffCariAnto
JeweMarkAdobProcUnitJohnMichThomChroGoldPoisBriaEnglXboxJewedeadJeweErleEricLouiSpliLaurPeteDeboIntePCIePCIePCIeSandBeau
KellultiForeWannBengMathIntrMichIsabMPEGtuchkasBlueRobe
Tornar a dalt
FrankJScott
Registrat: 05 Nov 2019
Missatges: 9272
Ubicaci: LA
angola.gif
Missatge 2020-10-24 14:34 [Citar] 
Pressfarm is really a press database that helps entrepreneurs discover writers to publish about their startups. Construct a list of reporters and get listed in start-up websites in minutes. Applying our press outreach system, it's simple to seek out journalists from various marketers, guides and classes to find a very good match for your story.

Pressfarm may also help create e-mail pitches, press produces, content advertising and much more.

Pressfarm feel that thinning down the subject to journalists who are apt to be thinking about your start-up is superior to sending mass emails.
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat]  [www]  [ICQ] 
FrankJScott
Registrat: 05 Nov 2019
Missatges: 9272
Ubicaci: LA
angola.gif
Missatge 2020-11-04 13:39 [Citar] 
Huge fan of this this blog Smile Btw, if you're interested in the best Indonesian casinos, I very much suggest this teratas joker388 site along with this hebat login joker123 forum and this bagus joker123 page. Also, don't forget this bagus situs joker123, not to mention this teratas slot joker123 page alongside this bagus login joker123 page. There's also this luar biasa situs joker123 site and don't forget this terbaik joker123 slot, as well as luar biasa joker123 deposit pulsa forum and I shouldn't leave out this luar biasa joker123 slot profile is a good one too.
Take a look at bagus slot joker123 forum along with this teratas slot joker123 profile and this teratas joker388 page. Also, don't forget this terbaik login joker123, not to mention this bagus login joker123 website alongside this bagus joker123 deposit pulsa forum. There's also this hebat situs joker123 profile and don't forget this terbaik joker388, as well as hebat joker123 deposit pulsa website and I shouldn't leave out this bagus joker123 deposit pulsa profile is a good one too. Also check out Take a look at baik joker123 website along with this baik joker388 website and this teratas joker123 website. Also, don't forget this hebat slot joker123, not to mention this terbaik joker123 profile as well. Loving the insights of this forum Smile 9411_f8 here.
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat]  [www]  [ICQ] 
varginator
Missatge 2020-12-09 00:17 [Citar] 
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigen.ruregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Tornar a dalt
Ttol del nou tema
Frum per al nou tema

Pgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Msica Totes les hores sn GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest frum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest frum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest frum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest frum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest frum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest frum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest frum