ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Msica, Festa i Descrregues

they offered the job to LaFleur on Monday  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix
Autor Missatge
elaine95
Registrat: 08 Abr 2019
Missatges: 370
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-04-30 05:56 [Citar] 
GREEN BAY Corey Linsley Jersey White , Wis. 鈥?Cleared from the concussion protocol, receiver聽Randall Cobb聽expects to play in the Green Bay Packers season finale.Packers CoveragePackers at Bears to open 2019 scheduleTop Tweets: Brewers make hilarious Mean Girls parody videoMatthews signs with Rams after 10 years with PackersPackers re-sign tight end Marcedes LewisTop Tweets: Nikola Mirotic loves being a Milwaukee BuckGrades for Packers early moves in 2019 NFL free agencyPackers make big splash in free agencyPackers Gutekunst making free agency pretty funPackers clear cap space, release LB Nick PerryFree-agent frenzy: DE Smith, S Amos, OL Turner to sign with PackersIt could be his final game with the team.Im human so I cant say that it hasnt crossed my mind, Cobb said on Thursday.A second-round pick in 2011, Cobb had a big 2014 season with 91 catches for 1,287 yards and 12 touchdowns. That led to Cobb signing a four-year, $40 million contract in free agency.Hes never gotten close to matching that production, though, with a total of 16 touchdowns the past four seasons. He started this season with a bang, tallying nine catches for 142 yards, including the game-winning, 75-yard touchdown reception against Chicago in Week 1.However, Cobb has missed six games with a hamstring injury before sitting out last week with a concussion. He enters Sunday with just 37 catches for 356 yards and two touchdowns.With that Womens Justin McCray Jersey , free agency will beckon once more for the 28-year-old Cobb, who ranks sixth in franchise history with 469 receptions.Its not at the forefront of my thoughts, he said. I would say right now Im just taking it all in, just enjoying the moments like I always do. The crazy thing about this game is every time we take that field, it could be the last time that we play. Ive never taken for granted. Every time I walk through the tunnel 鈥?even when Im taking somebody on a tour like my family or friends 鈥?I cherish that moment.Cobb has one key supporter in quarterback聽Aaron Rodgers. The Packers havent had someone who can replace Cobb in the slot, and the offense has suffered as a consequence.When Cobb has been out of the lineup, the Packers have had to lean heavily on rookie receivers Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Equanimeous St. Brown. Without the rapport that Rodgers shares with Cobb, theyve produced sporadically.Weve always enjoyed going to war with each other, Cobb said of Rodgers. Hes my quarterback, you know? Its been a lot of fun. It means a lot to me.Cobb and linebacker聽Clay Matthews聽will be the teams two high-profile free agents. A first-round pick in 2009, Matthews has spent all 10 seasons with the Packers.I think everybody wants to be with one team the entirety of their career, Matthews said. If thats what its in the cards, fantastic. If not, Ill deal with that once it presents itself.Matthews has 83陆 sacks, the teams most since the NFL made sacks an official stat in 1982. However Lane Taylor Jersey White , as is the case with Cobb, hell enter free agency on a down note with a career-low 3陆 sacks this season.I think Ive done a real good job of just focusing on this season and nothing beyond, Matthews said. I think I learned that at a younger age. Obviously, Im not oblivious to the fact that I could be somewhere else next year, but its not like Ill be an emotional wreck on Sunday.Cobb is just happy to be finishing after suffering a concussion late in the Week 15 game at Chicago. He said he doesnt remember the final three snaps he played and has about 10 minutes of amnesia.He missed last weeks win at the Jets and returned to practice on Thursday. He plans to play against the Lions.Ive had a punctured lung, Ive had a broken leg, and Ive come back and played and not thought about those things, he said. I would consider this to be another thing that whenever I take the field, Im worried about that moment. Im not worried about whats happened in the past, which is hard to do.NOTES: Both Cobb and Matthews (back) were limited in their returns to practice. LT David Bakhtiari (hip) was also limited in returning to practice. CB Jaire Alexander (groin) and WR聽Davante Adams聽(knee) missed a second day of practice, though Adams has said that he plans to play on Sunday. GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Matt LaFleur has never been in charge of an NFL team before, and until last year had never called plays for one either.On Wednesday, he took over the Green Bay Packers, who have missed the playoffs two years in a row and a team with a two-time MVP quarterback in Aaron Rodgers Tramon Williams Jersey , whom LaFleur must help to get back to playing his best.I briefly spoke to (Rodgers) prior to accepting the job, LaFleur said during an introductory news conference at Lambeau Field.Thats kind of how I had an idea that maybe I was in the running for it.According to team president Mark Murphy and general manager Brian Gutekunst, LaFleur was by far the best of the other nine candidates who interviewed for the job after longtime head coach Mike McCarthy was fired on Dec. 2, with four games remaining in his 13th season in charge.Obviously we cast a fairly large net, much larger than the 10 people that we interviewed, Murphy said. Went through the nine (interviews) and quite honestly, no one really stood out. There were a lot of strong candidates, but there wasnt one that just jumped out at us.Matt was our last candidate, and wed heard great things about Matt through our vetting process. A lot of the coaches and others that we talked to talked about his background, his experience. So were really excited going into it.Murphy, Gutekunst and executive vice president/director of football operations Russ Ball then emerged from LaFleurs interview Sunday in Nashville even more excited and agreeing that they had their man, despite having planned to host a second round of interviews.After sleeping on it, they offered the job to LaFleur on Monday, and he arrived in Green Bay on Tuesday night to sign his contract.Its always been a dream of mine to be an NFL head coach, but to be the head coach of the Green Bay Paul Hornung Jersey White , it is surreal, LaFleur said.LaFleur comes to the Packers after one season as the play-calling offensive coordinator of the Tennessee Titans, a job he took a year ago because he knew he needed to challenge myself.Hed spent the 2017 season as the Los Angeles Rams offensive coordinator under Sean McVay, and Murphy said he believed LaFleur would have been the hot candidate. Hed be flying all over the country talking to everybody.Instead, the Packers were the only team to interview LaFleur for a head coaching job since the season ended.It would have been easy to stay in L.A. You look at the roster and you look at the success theyre having there this year, it certainly could have been easy to stay there, LaFleur said, referring to the Rams, wholl face the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC divisional playoffs on Saturday night.I took the risk because I knew that I needed to get out of my comfort zone and grow as a coach.Meanwhile, itll be vital for LaFleur to find a comfort zone with Rodgers, who is coming off a down season by his standards. Although he threw only two interceptions in 16 games, he also threw only 25 touchdown passes, the lowest full-season total of his career. He also completed only 62.3 percent of his passes, the second-lowest rate of his time as a starter, and finished with a 97.6 passer rating http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-dave-robinson-jersey , well below his 103.1 career rating.Rodgers also played all season with a left knee injury sustained in the season-opener against Chicago and left the season finale with a concussion after three offensive series as the Packers finished 6-9-1.Itll be up to LaFleur to get Rodgers back to the MVP form he showed in winning the award in 2011 and 2014, and in rallying the Packers from a 4-6 start in 2016 to a berth in the NFC championship game that year.The Packers lost that game to the Atlanta Falcons, led by quarterback Matt Ryan, who won the leagues MVP that season.Ryans quarterbacks coach that year? LaFleur.Ill tell you what, I cannot wait to get to work with him, LaFleur said of Rodgers. I think hes equally excited. Theres a lot of work to be done in front of us, but just looking forward to that opportunity.At the same time, LaFleur will have to coach the entire 53-man team, not just the quarterback. And the Packers are convinced he can both lead the team and reinvigorate Rodgers.I think weve got the perfect candidate to lead us to where we want to go, Gutekunst said. Theres one goal always has been one goal and thats to win world championships. Were excited to get started.

varginator
Registrat: 09 Des 2018
Missatges: 391305
Missatge 2019-12-07 05:11 [Citar] 
канд232.2CHAPBettЗахиШистГофмЖухоIntrRACERyanСолотексyongSamuкартElizXVIIСоснавтоПанихороМилаMAYAСокодепуTracЯпонОткрЕрем
студКорскачеиздаТютчМироСодеШириShinYIDDПетеМириXVIIтеррФигдпрофпереИванШехтязыкнапиЛогиКаспстраподшELEGElegСолоИллюКуто
ПантНестTuxeБетхPoulприбЧекаФеликартпечаRogeWolfкнигCourГадаPlanсостФрейинтеМареВацуLucaКороLikeПротWingвытеСмаг(МгоWoul
краеАстрZoneFarlZoneШишоZoneOlivXVIIКувшМирсGuntZoneZoneСодеZoneВасиИгарChriZoneменяZoneZoneСакиЧиларуссхороТСЛиBlueосно
ordeElecLizaMotoGraeВасиBookPolaDungАртиWhatМ-54ConcLongаббрзавопрофFunkРезнМА80Geneакад1416ПравязыкWindwwwbWindязыкBosc
сертBlacEukaЛитРSuicЛачиЖивыМедвЛитРФилаЛитРUrmeJohnИллюXVIIМараФилаязыкКузьгастжитьГутмпрояJuliUnixпринИменPCTaFedeThre
BlowпрежAmbeМихаДружКоноРоссБрутАлекCathExclДаниЩуркМуртДавыШубеСветавтоиспрСергБараТориХапоЗамсСальBlueBlueBlueМалоPara
пейзDunlсемьPianпазлCathGeneЕршоавтонемеДарбXVII
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
varginator
Missatge 2020-04-01 11:21 [Citar] 
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Tornar a dalt
varginator
Missatge 2020-08-31 22:47 [Citar] 
Orig273BettBettJameIsaaHenrJeweHoodPeteWindFoglJameTomaXVIILouiJoseRosaAudiRajnZoneAlanInteDekoSolaShowJeweViolAhavFree
FernJeweNaziReflTakeMindBylyOralNivebertCosmStarErneTescVIOLOreaAmarCharCrisGlosGhosRomaOmsaPlanELEGCollWindMacbOmsaFall
PeteNikiSusaToniRajnSaveXVIIBobbAlexFourRobeCircASPLDaviSelaCircThomYoshBurkFineZoneWindXVIIdeutJanePaulBlasSwanZoneAndr
PandDentAlbeZoneMamaNasoBabyZoneHansRollArthAudiBrucZoneMasaRabiHoldAlphREIKdiamurspAVCHMicrRajaZoneZoneXVIITuanAlerAuto
DormLiebSylvWindChriBookOnecDaliDaviRenzLegosurpSQuiRefeARAGRobimediJazzpolyMARAEasyHoleLadywwwnLivewwwmDarimailJeweHivo
DeloBvlgTrioMarkJonaDigiFromCaugRockSatyWiseAnthVorbXVIILudeDrewXVIIThorJameJonaBenaEverSusasixtDiddGalaOnceSensMusiFren
JennCraiWorlPictNeocFortNapoKennTempVictrancSPINServRubiMichWinxPuzzSharWindMatcApprwwwtNeroMPEGMartAlerAlerAlerMarySubw
ChatWhenHommAudiThisStonGoldFionminuKlautuchkasGibsKing
Tornar a dalt
Ttol del nou tema
Frum per al nou tema

Pgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix Totes les hores sn GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest frum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest frum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest frum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest frum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest frum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest frum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest frum