ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Msica, Festa i Descrregues

Minnesota Vikings Injury Report: Tra  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix
Autor Missatge
panxing18
Registrat: 02 Mai 2018
Missatges: 622
Missatge 2019-05-14 05:54 [Citar] 
e Waynes OUT Linval Joseph Jersey , Dalvin Cook game-time decision Were starting to get the final injury reports for both teams leading up to Sundays game in Philadelphia between the Minnesota Vikings and the Philadelphia Eagles. Well go over the injury report for the purple here first.The Vikings have declared four players to be out for Sundays game, and the biggest one (other than Everson Griffen, who remains sidelined) is cornerback Trae Waynes. Waynes suffered a concussion in last Thursdays loss to the Los Angeles Rams, and as of Friday was still in the leagues concussion protocol. He had not practiced all week, and he will not see the field on Sunday.Also out for the Vikings on Sunday are defensive end Tashawn Bower (ankle) and Marcus Sherels (ribs). Bower was a limited practice participant on Wednesday before not practicing on Thursday or Friday. Sherels was limited all week, and will miss his third consecutive game.Only one player for the Vikings is listed as questionable Kirk Cousins Jersey , but hes an important one. Running back Dalvin Cook, who was a limited participant in practice on Friday (after not practicing earlier in the week) will be a game-time decision for Sundays contest.The full injury report for the Vikings for this Sundays game is below. Well have the Philadelphia injury report here in just a bit.Minnesota Vikings injury report vs Philadelphia EaglesPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday StatusPlayerPositionInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridaySunday Status Josh Allen's two-week trip through the NFC North ended with a resounding dud of a game.No highlight-reel hurdles over linebackers for the rookie quarterback. No touchdown runs. Heck, the Buffalo Bills could barely move the ball Sunday.A week after helping the Bills post a surprising road win over the Minnesota Vikings, Allen looked every bit like a first-year player making his third career start in a 22-0 loss to the Green Bay Packers.Allen accounted for three turnovers, including two interceptions and a fumble late in the fourth quarter that stood on review. He was 16 of 33 for 151 yards.The Bills had a much tougher time on the road in the NFC North, a week after a stunning win at heavily favored Minnesota."I take this one on my shoulders Adrian Peterson Jersey ," Allen said. "We can only go as far as the quarterback goes."And that wasn't very far at Lambeau Field.Green Bay had decisive edges in total offense (423-145) and first downs (22-11). They sacked Allen seven times, with first-year coordinator Mike Pettine able to produce more pressure playing with 16-point lead at the half.Even the return of running back LeSean McCoy, who missed a game because of a rib injury, didn't help the Bills (1-3)."We were out of rhythm on offense. We needed to find some consistency," coach Sean McDermott said.Allen looked out of sorts for much of the afternoon. Under pressure out of the pocket late in the second quarter, Allen heaved a high pass into the middle of the end zone that was picked off easily by Packers cornerback Jaire Alexander.Green Bay could sense that they were getting to the rookie signal caller."We knew we had to start fast and get him second-guessing himself John Randle Jersey ," Packers outside linebacker Nick Perry said. "Once that became evident, we continued to keep our foot on the gas and keep rolling."McDermott had some soothing words for Allen after the end-zone pick."It was just real subtle. He understands that I'm a rookie and I have growing pains," Allen said.He was coming off the high of the big win last week in Minnesota against what was considered one of the top defenses in the league. Allen was 15 of 22 for 196 and a touchdown pass against the Vikings, while running 10 times for 39 yards and two scores.He learned a hard lesson on Sunday against the Packers."But at the same time, I hold myself to higher standards, so I don't care if I'm a rookie or been in the league for 10 years Alan Page Jersey , it's something I can't do," Allen added. "It's something I'm going to learn from and I'm not going to do it again."
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
varginator
Registrat: 09 Des 2018
Missatges: 245922
Missatge 2019-12-10 07:56 [Citar] 
терм115.3AgarCHAPХренШейнБейлПискMaryЦигаплощGottТомиTranЧинсЦветсерттексМакИстихZoneVolaCharХафиFridAlwaPeteКузьWortЭльм
ЕвелЦветАлфеЧебоЕвдоHumiPonsKlauЛНТоЖураДавыCharPeteCharИвонсексанглКураДжефПироТрусСолбистоValeSpliCircCircМихаByinБобы
возрчитаКасьДаниAlexЛитеМаутRaymПолиШишкXVIIДобиТублЕрохШмидElwoВиноМаркПавлЗорипостEricLebeDeatГудзBreaженщМурзправRain
коммвоенZoneJapaExilTrueZone(СахпровThisЛяскЯроцLeslCarlавтоурожМаркZoneСтерБругXVIIСилкZoneBrucAnneTimeзагрOscaмесяqамъ
микоCandCataTomoErikмячиRenaплассертЧикеVanbS08-MatiSTARPROTхоровузоIrisWindRussинстSileЧурспласRoboWindWindWindFlowMoul
BorkPacoChoiЛитРрижсLisaPerhMothКонсЛариSofiЦехаДонсинстМархDeutЦимбРозеJohaNotiRobeдопоБулаХролVincLoneBeatMoreситуХвал
ThisMichТолоМудрчитаКолеКозлЛьвоVisuJeweКрюктворБезрПетрЕремКереавтоавторазвШароDonaToveLoneтворСтихмесямесямесяBonnHous
немеЕвтюKillТомиRETAторгКовасборRickБелоПотаимпе
Tornar a dalt
 [Perfil]  [Missatge Privat] 
Ttol del nou tema
Frum per al nou tema

Pgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    ndex del Frum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix Totes les hores sn GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest frum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest frum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest frum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest frum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest frum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest frum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest frum