Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat
Medi Ambient, Música, Festa i Descàrregues

Everyone with a pulse is releasing his or her mock draft  
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix
Autor Missatge
elaine95
Registrat: 08 Abr 2019
Missatges: 197
usa.gif
Missatge 2019-06-13 03:48 [Citar] 
The man who used a second round pick to bring Tony Hollings to Houston has an idea who the Texans should take in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Mock Draft: Charley Casserly Strikes AgainNew http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-greg-mancz-jersey ,23commentsThe man who used a second round pick to bring Tony Hollings to Houston has an idea who the Texans should take in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Mock Draft: Charley Casserly Strikes AgainHE’S STILL GOT IT.The 2019 NFL Draft is ten days away.Mock drafts are flying off the virtual shelves.Everyone with a pulse is releasing his or her mock draft, and Charley Casserly’s no different.He has a pulse.Ergo, he has a mock draft.Don’t think that the Texans’ original general manager just took the easy way out, either.He didn’t mail it in by simply sending the highest-ranked tackle left on the board to Houston at Pick No. 23.Instead, the man who once sent Houston’s second, third Senio Kelemete Jersey White , and fourth round draft picks (along with a swap of fifth-round picks) to the Titans for the right to select Jason Babin late in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft matched the Texans up with a name I’ve never seen associated with the team as a possible first rounder.Admittedly, I don’t dissect mock drafts with the fury I used to, so perhaps I missed the potential fit between Ya-Sin and Houston.Intrigued, I set out in search of more information about Rock Ya-Sin.I found Lance Zierlein’s draft profile of the Temple corner.Note that LZ compared Ya-Sin to Nate Hairston.Now, I like to consider myself a somewhat educated football fan, and I had no clue who Nate Hairston was.That’s probably not a positive sign.Then I read this analysis of Hairston’s performance for the Colts in 2018 http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jeff-allen-jersey , and Casserly’s first-round assessment of Ya-Sin looked even more questionable.Undeterred, I kept at it.None of these draft analysts seemed particularly high, at least as a potential first round pick, on Ya-Sin.Nor did this guy.Or this one.Or this dude.In fact, I was unable to find a mock draft written by someone other than Charley Casserly that had Rock Ya-Sin as a first-rounder.What do you know about Rock Ya-Sin?If the Texans did in fact select him with the 23rd overall pick of the 2019 NFL Draft, how would you react? Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton has had a field day against the Texans this season and over the course of his career Martinas Rankin Jersey White , so slowing him down will be important to Houston’s hopes of advancing in the playoffs this Saturday.The more healthy players they have to throw against Hilton the better for their chances of slowing him down and Wednesday’s injury report shows some positive signs on that front.Cornerback Johnathan Joseph moved from a limited participant in practice on Tuesday to full participation on Wednesday. Joseph sat out last Sunday’s win over the Jaguars with a neck injury, so each step is bringing him a bit closer to the lineup for the team’s playoff opener.Defensive end J.J. Watt and wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins remained limited participants on Tuesday, but there’s no sign that’s anything other than managing their workload in order to ensure they are ready to go against the Colts. Defensive back Mike Tyson was the only player not to practice in any capacity and the Texans put him on injured reserve later on Wednesday.

Títol del nou tema
Fòrum per al nou tema

Pàgina 1 de 1
Mostrar missatges d'anteriors:   
Publicar un tema nou   Respondre al tema    Índex del Fòrum de alternativa.cat -> Dibuix Totes les hores són GMT

Canviar a:  
No pots publicar nous temes en aquest fòrum
No pots respondre a temes en aquest fòrum
No pots editar els teus missatges en aquest fòrum
No pots esborrar els teus missatges aquest fòrum
No pots votar a les enquestes en aquest fòrum
No pots adjuntar fitxers en aquest fòrum
Pots descarregar fitxers en aquest fòrum